With a strong network of co-agents throughout the world, Levine Greenberg Rostan aggressively promotes our clients’ work in the international market to place our titles with leading foreign publishers. We are regular participants at the Frankfurt Book Fair, the London Book Fair, and Book Expo America. Together with our network of co-agents, we collaborate to make our translated editions international bestsellers, secure global media, and coordinate international author tours.
For rights or permissions inquiries, please email Elizabeth Fisher, our Rights Director.
A pdf of our rights list is available to download here: Foreign Rights List.
LGR Literary Agency Foreign Co-Agents:
• Brazil: Agencia Riff
• China & Taiwan: Bardon Chinese Media Agency
• France: Eliane Benisti Agence Litteraire
• Germany: Agence Hoffman
• Greece: Ersilia Literary Agency
• Indonesia and Malaysia: Maxima Creative Agency
• Italy: Vicki Satlow Agency
• Japan: The English Agency
• Korea: Korea Copyright Center (KCC)
• Netherlands: Internationaal Literatuur Bureau
• Poland, Czech Republic & Eastern Europe: Graal Ltd. Agency
• Russia, Estonia & Baltic States: Synopsis Literary Agency
• Scandinavia: Ulf Toregard Agency
• Spain, Portugal & Latin America: The Foreign Office
• Thailand: Bridge Communications
• United Kingdom: Abner Stein Literary Agency