With a strong network of co-agents throughout the world, Levine Greenberg Rostan aggressively promotes our clients’ work in the international market to place our titles with leading foreign publishers. We are regular participants at the Frankfurt Book Fair, the London Book Fair, and Book Expo America. Together with our network of co-agents, we collaborate to make our translated editions international bestsellers, secure global media, and coordinate international author tours.
For rights or permissions inquiries, please email Michael Nardullo, our Rights Director.
A pdf of our rights list is available to download here: Foreign Rights List.
- Brazil: Agencia Riff
- China & Taiwan: Bardon Chinese Media Agency
- France: Eliane Benisti Agence Litteraire
- Germany: Agence Hoffman
- Greece: Ersilia Literary Agency
- Indonesia and Malaysia: Maxima Creative Agency
- Israel: The Book Publishers Association of Israel
- Italy: Vicki Satlow Agency
- Japan: The English Agency
- Korea: Korea Copyright Center (KCC)
- Netherlands: Sebes & Bisseling Literary Agency
- Poland, Czech Republic & Eastern Europe: Graal Ltd. Agency
- Russia, Estonia & Baltic States: Synopsis Literary Agency
- Scandinavia: Sebes & Bisseling Literary Agency
- Spain, Portugal & Latin America: The Foreign Office
- Thailand & Vietnam: Bridge Communications
- Turkey: AnatoliaLit Copyright and Translation Agency
- United Kingdom: Abner Stein Literary Agency